Jamaican and south-sudan supermodels, Jeneil Williams and Grace Bol stun in this new editorial for double magazine’s spring/summer 2014 issue. The editorial styled by marie chaix highlights a retro feel to the shots as the models posed in front of shimmery strips; like what you see at disco parties in the 70s and 80s. Bold prints and statement neck pieces ruled, coupled with trendy styles. See photos after the cut.
- Nigerian music artist and model Deolu is “PLAYING NO MORE” and we have had a taste of his absolutely cool single here!
- Spotted:Stephanie Okereke-Linus Joins The Floral Trend…(Thelma Opara)
- Spotted: Agbani Darego’s Miss World 2014 Purple Layered Meena Official Dress…(By Thelma Opara)
- Tinsel Star,Osas Ighadaro’s Colour Bursting Caroline Herrera Dress…(By Thelma Opara)
- Nigerian Fashion Eve & Tribe Presents The “Colours Of Purple” Collection… (By Thelma Opara)
patrickquillwielder on KELLY ROWLAND CONFIRMS PREGNAN… wiskyjack76 on Check out Georgie Badiel in Gl… wiskyjack76 on Tyra Banks is fierce for the N… wiskyjack76 on SENAIT GIDEY FOR DQUARED2… patrickquillwielder on Nollywood actress, Genevieve N…